Is that what you tell yourself when you think about search engine optimization, Facebook marketing, AdWords or other PPC platforms?
We as digital marketers can understand how these feeling could have been developed but “Like a good neighbor, Client Surge is there” to help inspire you and help you see the potential.
The great thing about the digital marketing landscape is there are so many options that you can monetize on. It’s interesting to learn how existing brands and business are using digital platforms to reach their customers, drive brand awareness and monetize on these platforms. All we have to do is be exposed to successful marketing case studies, make meaningful correlations to our business, build, execute and refine.
Check out this great video by Claire Mas, Head of Digital, Communion Music (UK).
- Leverage Influencers to help you market your products and/or services
- J Khalid – SnapChat – learn how they are, what they’re doing and take action (find influencers that would help your brand and would work with you)
- Video Trends
- Video content is driving a lot of traffic and creates considerable content engagement
- HyperLaps videos on Instagram is a great example of video that captures attention
- Facebook Videos: Facebooks want you to use live stream videos and they’ll give you more content views if you implement them. Facebook live stream enhances your ability to get customer views.
- Create Video announcements and share across social platforms
- YouTube should absolutely be leveraged. Take content from your YouTube channel and make small 20 to 30 second bites for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.
- Messaging Apps
- Growing VERY fast as a way to sell and communicate with prospects and customers
- Facebook Messenger || WeChat in China || Line in Japan
- WeChat – Used to do everything on this app such as buying tickets, reserving reservations, ordering taxis, and buying goods. Dominating in China and could be a model that other countries emulate.
- Apps in Apps. Applications to do the above within it’s native messaging application. Eg. Book your flight with United by chatting with them online.
Online Advertising & Much More Advice!
Given the number of digital channels you have at your disposal, understand that it takes time, experience and resources to fully implement and integrate them into sustainable marketing and sales processes.
For many business owners and even marketers, it’s easy to get caught up in shiny object syndrome and then fall into confused state when looking for the right digital marketing strategy and the agency that execute it. This is where most opt-in for cheap to mitigate the “risk’ but this inevitably is the reason they’ve got poor results.
When I say cheap – I mean either low cost consultants /services that are low cost because they are learning on your dime, OR incomplete / underfunded campaigns that don’t have the funding to get to what is successful, OR BOTH!
Client Surge SEO believes that a well though out marketing strategy funded appropriately should being returns on your investment of over 200% or more.
Content is still king, and platform(s) matter. Don’t sit on the sidelines while the competition builds their digital asset empire. Choose your digital marketing agency and platforms wisely!
Featured Image Credit:Henripontes (Owner)